Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Walgreens Deals This Week! *Purchased January 25, 2011*

My Newest Walgreens Venture! 
All This For UNDER $5!!!



Transaction #1 - AquaFresh Kids Toothpaste - no coupon, but the kids needed some new toothpaste and it was on sale for $1.99.
                         Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup - on sale for $.49
                          3 boxes of Jello - on sale for $.50/box
                          Brut Deodorant - on sale for $1.50 and I had a $1 coupon. 

I also had a $3RR from last week making the total OOP for this transaction $1.60


Transaction #2 - (2) 1 Liter Bottles of Crest Pro-Health Complete - They were on sale for $4.99 with a $2 in store coupon, and I had (2) $2 coupons from the 12/26 P&G inserts, making them $.99 each.
                            (4) Hershey's Dark Chocolate with Almonds - Hersheys was on sale this week for $.49 each and I had (2) BOGO for Hershey's Dark Chocolate, making them $.25 each.
                            (1) Listerine Agent Cool Blue Pre Brush Kids Rinse. It was on sale for $2.99 and I had a $1 coupon.
                            (1) Campbell's Soup - on sale $.49



  I also used a $2RR left over from last week, this made the total OOP on this order only $3.30!

Now I must say, there was no one at the cosmetic counter, so I was forced to go up front, where a mgr. looking guy was checking out. This is the first time I had had contact with him, and it was nothing short of negative. I had a BOGO for Stayfree and he refused to take it because it wouldnt scan, so I let him know if he couldnt type it in, I was no longer interested in them, so he threw them down on the floor! Then he was very rude to say the least with the remainder of the transaction! He was pulling items out of bags and checking every little oz. and ct. on my products! Now, I understand, people try to cheat the system, but c'mon! He was being so ignorant and rude. I assume I will walk around aimlessly from here on out until someone shows up at the cosmetics counter!  But overall, I had a great trip! Under $5 spent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment