Sunday, February 13, 2011

Walgreens Deals This Week! *Purchased February 11, 2011*

Well, this week I was able to go shopping on a Sunday, which made me happy, although nothing I really needed had any good RR's with them, so they were all still in stock! HAHA Oh well! Can't win them all!! I did take my oldest son shopping with me, and he found a Bey Blade Toy for $9.99 he wanted, and even offered to give me his $10 Gift Card for it when we got home. I told him there was no need, however he insisted, he pay for it himself, in some fashion, which I was very proud of! :-D
This week I didnt get too much, and only had 1 transaction! Can you believe it!? LOL I have $2 in RR to use next week though! Yay me!!  Let's see what all I got!

(2) AirWick Scented Oil Refills (on sale for 2/$5 and I had 2 $1 off coupons, making them $1.50 each)
(2) Air Wick Scented Oil Warmers ( FREE with purchase of the oil - however I goofed and only got one free.. one was with a nightlight, and it was $1.99, but its ok, the boys needed a new nightlight in their room, and this will also keep the "Boy Smell" out! HAHA
(3) Quaker Oatmeal (on sale for $1.50 each, had (3) $1 off coupons, making them $.50 each)
(2) Renuzit Air Freshener (on sale for Buy One at $2.99, Get One FREE - I had (2) $1 off coupons, making them $.49 each)
(1) Nice N Easy Hair Color Foam - Used my FREE Coupon I won from their FB giveaway, and earned a $1RR
(1) 60oz Clorox Bleach ($1.89 - on sale for $1.39)
(1) Purex Detergent (on sale for $1.99)

My total OOP was $22.46 (with the $10 toy for my son, so really only about $12.46 for my stuff!) I had $.50 in Wags Coupons, $1.49 Wags Discount Savings, $16.47 on Wags Advertised Savings, and $14.99 in Manufacturer Coupons for a total savings of $33.45!!

I do believe I did pretty well on this trip, too, although Im not sure where my additional RR came from!? I thought I was only getting $1 from the Hair Color.. am I missing something?! lol she gave me 2.. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment